Welcome Message

You have landed at the Ashley Greene site! Here you will be able to find a collection of images of relating to Ashley Greene from Twilight pictures,magazine scans, modeling shots, photoshoots, snaps from events and outtings, it's here! All images are � copyrighted to their respective owners and no infringement is intended. We're only a fansite to show our support for Ashley Greene. If you have any pix not here, please comment and put the URL or the picture it's self. Thanks and enjoy

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1 comment:

  1. I'm into Ashley Greene too!
    I see that we seem to be into the same things. I just started my own blog - do you think you could give it a peek and maybe give me some pointers? I'd really appreciate if you could check it out. Thanks much! xx
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete